I have kept todays look fairly clean, monochrome and simple. I work in a office during the week so it is important for me to look tidy and office appropriate.
I love this look because while at a quick glance it may look just like what everyone else is wearing at the office it is actually doing a whole lot more for me - it camouflages and highlights all the areas I want it to!
Lets start at the top!
- I have quite broad shoulders so wearing a lower neckline gives the illusion that I am smaller than what I am
- A tight fitting blazer will give you a more shapely sillouette - I like to buy a size too small scary I know but it maximizes your shape
- Looser tops over the stomach area are great as they won't cling anywhere you don't want them too
- I prefer to wear quite tight pants to draw the eye to what I am wearing on the bottom and away from my top half where I am less confident
- Keeping your ankles exposed also will help to draw peoples eyes down
- You cannot go past a simple black wedge - comfortable, practical, wearable and affordable (I got these for $15!)
Total outfit cost: $105
I hope these tips about office attire have been helpful - please let me know what other looks you might want to see and feel free to fill in the contact me form if you want to chat more about how I can help you look and feel fabulous!
Love Christina x